It is a way of ensuring that Flingah is used appropriately. We know that the vast majority of people use the service exactly as it should be. However, there are always exceptions and by having our web address on the bounceback it means that someone can contact us if they want to report any abuse of the system.
Articles in this section
- How does the Close date work?
- How do I log out?
- Why is the Powered by Flingah message at the end of the bounceback?
- Can someone send a message to my Flingah keyword?
- How do I view the text messages to my campaign?
- How much do Keywords cost?
- Is there a limit to how many Keywords I can buy?
- How much does Flingah cost?
- What happens if I don't make payment?
- What is "First X Number"?