No. However, we can suggest for you to advertise your Txt Chat hours so your customers know what time of day you are likely to respond. Your messages will be waiting for you in your account.
Articles in this section
- What can I use the mobile numbers of people who have used my keyword for?
- How do I edit my bounceback?
- Can I use more Keywords than allocated in my package?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Can I unredeem a customer?
- Can I respond to Txt Chat via both pc and phone?
- Can I choose a time frame for Txt Chat hours?
- How do I pick winners?
- How do I set up/ stop my invoice emails?
- How do I export my table of Responses?