Please check your email spam folder. Sometimes emails from websites can automatically go into spam folders. Make sure you mark the email in your spam folder as non-spam (usually by ticking the box next to the email and clicking a tab labelled "not spam") so that future emails from Flingah come into your inbox and not spam.
Articles in this section
- Why is Flingah not sending email notifications for every response?
- What happens if someone tries to send a message but doesn't leave a space?
- Why am I charged $1 for changing my credit card details?
- Why does Lists & Subscribers not work?
- Why does Push Message not work?
- Why is my Keyword not available?
- I haven't received a verification email?
- Why can't I change my email file attachment on Txt 4 Info?
- Why won't my search for words, work on Txt Chat?
- Where should I advertise my Keyword?